CANTILEVER PROBE CARDS
With specialist probe card facilities based in Europe and North America, we build a wide range of standard and custom cantilever probe cards based on epoxy and blade technologies.
Our epoxy probe cards can accommodate high pin counts and benefit from competitive pricing and quick turn-around times. We also have the expertise to build blade probe cards and offer a wide range of parts for their repair. All our probe cards are supported by a fast maintenance and repair service.
- Covering temperature ranges from -271°C (2 Kelvin) to +300°C
- For high voltage up to 10kV and high current up to 200 Amps and beyond
- Low leakage down to femtoamp (fA) range
- Needle materials include Tungsten (W), Tungsten Rhenium (WRe), Beryllium Copper (BeCU) and Palladium alloy (Pd)
low cost of ownership
- Excellent longevity
- Low tip wear
- High precision alignment
- Excellent planarity
- Stable Contact Resistance (Cres)
probe card brochure
For more information please download our brochure
Wentworth’s dedicated probe card teams are highly experienced in designing and building cantilever probe cards for many applications including high current, high voltage, low leakage, high temperature, cryogenic, radio frequency, multiple die and bar testing.
We have experience of building probe cards used to test displays, LEDs, MEMS, flip chip, ceramic substrates, power semiconductors including MOSFETs and IGBTs as well as optical, memory, logic and many other devices. As an ISO 9001 certified company, our professionals work closely with you to support your project from concept right through to completion.
Probe card design
Central to our probe card design processes is our in-house developed cantilever probe card design software. It ensures all quality requirements including ISO9001 are met consistently by
- Supporting the automated design of key components
- Importing device specific data automatically to create all manufacturing documentation
- Facilitating the automatic programming of key manufacturing equipment and tracking progress through the manufacturing process
- Controlling state-of-the-art micro machining tools
Your own designs
Thanks to our own custom-built software and the use of other industry standard software applications such as AutoCAD, Cadence and SolidWorks, we can accept your designs in a wide range of file types including .stl, .sld, .stp, .igs, .dwg, .dxf and .grb.
If you are looking to build or maintain your own probe cards, we also offer probe card manufacturing equipment, printed circuit boards and an extensive range of metal and ceramic needle holder assemblies.
NEED TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us and talk to one of our experts