Wentworth’s self-leveling, pneumatic anti-vibration tables provide a highly stable and level work surface for precision testing.
They are available in two different sizes to complement our range of wafer probe stations designed for 200mm (8”) and 300mm (12”) wafers.
They use an air pressure of 80 psi (max), filtered and regulated shop or bottled air.
- Sensor controlled, automatic compensation of surface vibration
- Typical amplitude reduction of a 10 Hz disturbance: 90 to 95%
- Increased efficiency with increasing vibration frequency
- Suitable for a variety of applications including wafer probing in submicron range
- Includes racking mounting
Our vibration isolation tables are designed for use with our high precision wafer probe stations, but are also ideally suited for a variety of other applications where accuracy might be compromised by vibration including
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Wafer testing
- Research and development
- Photographic workshops
- Chemical and drug industries
- Forensic science laboratories
- Medical laboratories
NEED TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us and talk to one of our experts