automatic probe station for wafers up to 200mm
The Pegasus™ A200 automatic 200mm prober delivers advanced automation for high volume probing applications requiring special handling, such as GaN, GaAs, saw frames and thin wafers.
This probe station offers dual-end, parallel processing of wafers and optimizes wafer handling for maximum throughput. Designed for easy access when manually loading and unloading wafers, the Pegasus™ A200 has a capacity of two cassettes, each containing 25 wafers.
- Automatic wafer handling, pattern recognition and probing
- High throughput cassette to cassette automation
- Wafer pre-alignment and detection
- Handling capabilities for a variety of materials such as GaN, GaAs, saw frames and thin wafers
- Configurable to high voltages in excess of 5 kV for specialized applications
- Optional thermal chuck capability
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
- High volume, high throughput
- Special handling applications such as GaAs, GaN, saw frames and thin wafers
Pegasus™ A200 brochure
download the BROCHURE for more information and full specification
design and build
Featuring a highly advanced, single-stage wafer detection pre-alignment and transportation system, the Pegasus™ A200 ensures long-term accuracy and repeatability. It delivers menu-driven, push button control via proprietary LabMaster™ control and monitoring software.
An extensive range of control and monitoring parameters enable users to operate Pegasus™ A200 Series probers at peak performance, including real-time monitoring and test setup, yield analysis of both the wafer and batch under test, premium mapping capability, image analysis, and a host of other advanced features.
Looking for a solution for fully automatic double-Sided probing?
The Pegasus™ A200D automatic wafer probe station offers an ideal solution for applications requiring simultaneous double-sided probing.
NEED TO FIND OUT MORE?
Contact us and talk to one of our experts